Start the day right with superfoods! This hemp heart muesli will get you going for the day.
- 1c NZProtein Hemp Hearts
- 1/2c Pumpkin seeds
- 3/4c Sliced almonds
- 1/2c Pecan halves
- 1c Walnut pieces
- 2T NZProtein Chia seeds
- 1c Shredded coconut
- 1/4c Maple syrup
- 1/4c Melted coconut oil
- 1t Vanilla essence
- 1 1/2t Ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 120 degrees celcius and prepare a lined baking tray.
- Roughly chop pecans and walnuts into smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients together.
- Melt and pour coconut oil in, adding maple syrup and vanilla essence in too. Mix well.
- Transfer the mix to the lined baking tray and spread thinly. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool the baking tray then mix up and enjoy!