Hemp hearts add an element to everything they're used with. They're a very versatile and delicious superfood.
- 2 Salmon steaks
- 1/4 cup NZProtein Hemp Hearts
- 1 tbsp Garlic and herb salt
- 1 tsp Cracked pepper
- 1 tsp Chilli
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1 tsp Finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl mix herbs, spices and hemp hearts together.
- Drizzle salmon steaks with avocado oil and crust on the hemp hearts mix.
- Place on an oven tray and bake for 20 - 25 mins or until cooked through.
- Enjoy atop a salad or with desired side dish.