Protein Pancake Mix 500gQuick and Easy - Just Add Water. Makes 20 Pancakes.
Quick and Easy Protein Pancakes – Just Add Water!
- High protein, low GI formula
- Makes 20 protein pancakes
NZProtein’s Pancake Mix is great tasting and nutritious. Its slower release proteins (NZ micellar casein, egg white) and low Glycemic Index (GI) carbohydrates provide a sustained energy release to help fuel you throughout the day. It can also be used to make crepes or waffles!
- Makes 20 protein pancakes
- High protein - each pancake has ~9.9g of protein
- Low GI formula - oats and coconut flour
- Super economical - only $0.80 per pancake
- Easy - just add water or liquid egg whites, mix and cook!
- Can also make crepes or waffles
- Low sodium - only 64mg per pancake
- Pancakes can even be chilled or frozen
Easy to Make in Just Four Steps!
1. To make one medium sized pancake get 1x packed level scoop of NZProtein Pancake Mix.
2. Add to 50ml of water or your preferred milk. TIP - the water can be replaced with 50ml of liquid egg whites for a higher protein hit.
3. Mix gently in a bowl with a spoon until there is a smooth consistency.
4. Add to a non-stick, medium-heat pan and cook until able to be flipped. Cook on each side.
Waffles - the same mix can be used in a waffle maker to make great tasting protein waffles.
Crepes - add an extra 25ml or so to make the mixture more liquid, so that it can swirl around the pan.
Pancakes can also be refrigerated or frozen.
Bake-Free Pancake Mix Protein Bars
These protein bars are made from our pancake mix and a few other healthy ingredients. They're high in protein and good fats, making them a good breakfast or snack option. Plus, they don’t require baking!
Pancake Mix Bliss Balls
These are super easy mint chocolate bliss balls made from our Protein Pancake Mix.
Pancake Mix Crepes and Waffles
Our Pancake Mix can be used to make great tasting crepes and waffles too. For waffles, just follow the instructions on the pack. For crepes, add an extra 25ml or so to make the mixture more liquid (so that it can swirl around the pan).
Pancake Mix Nut Cookies
These protein cookies are made from our pancake mix and a few other ingredients. Very basic but delicious! They're high in protein and don't tend to dry out when baked.
Protein Pancake Mix Muffins
This recipe uses our Pancake Mix and a few other basic ingredients to make an easy and nutritious breakfast option, packed with protein.
Please note that this product is processed in a facility that also handles soy, peanut, and gluten ingredients.
For a exrtra boost I add about two tsps of whey power ( flavoured or plain ).
Hint do not add more water than stated or there will be a big mess and no pankcakes
The pancake mix is a winner! So easy to mix with water or milk and it tastes delicious! Will buy more again.
ADD A REVIEW
Serving size: 25g (one medium sized pancake)
Servings per pack: 20
|Name||Ave Quantity Per Serving||Ave Quantity Per 100g|
|Fat - total||1.2g||4.6g|
Ingredients: Oat Flour, New Zealand Micellar Casein, Coconut Flour, Egg White Protein Powder, Baking Powder, Flavour, Sweetener (Sucralose)
Contains milk and egg. Oat flour may contain gluten.